ACG Hands of Hope will lead the fight against poverty by helping:
- Rural Louisiana communities where a large percentage of families with children live below the federal poverty line.
- Children living in foster care and orphanages that have been abandoned.
- Families living in shelters due to lack of adequate housing
- Families with little to no food or other provisions to provide a balanced nutritional meal to household members.
- Families affected by natural disasters.
- Any individuals or families that need help through hard times.